Saturday, May 16, 2020

Big changes can be good.....

I hope..... lol ….

Good bye to my Play house..... 
which was our Grannie flat where my Mum lived for 10 years....
Lounge room....




Kitchen....


Dining room....


Main bedroom....



Second bedroom.....
Which I made into a second sewing room....





Why am showing these photos......
Well our son Rob and his partner Mel are moving in.....
I now have to put 2 sewing rooms in to one room.....
eeeeek…..




I can do this.....

After a lot of work and cupboard organising.....
Its done.....
yayyyyy
One sewing room like a normal person.... 







It is amazing what you can fit into one room really.....

Reason for the change.....
Mel has cancer and Rob is his her carer, Gav has Alzheimers so this will be a big help to me and Rob as times goes by.... respite for both of us....
So the big move begins....
Mel has a lot …… no that should be heaps of plants which will be nice for her here as her yard in their previous house was very tiny and we have 2 1/2 acres..... 



I had to make room for Mum's china cabinet in our lounge room and found 
 the perfect spot.....


Along with Rob and  Mel come 2 dogs.....
Fatty and Buster.....

I bought myself a new coffee machine which isn't really news worthy but I am having fun trying new flavours......


Caramel Creme Brulee is my fav at the moment......


Well that's it for now......

Happy stitching......

No comments: