Sunday, June 30, 2019

Warwick retreat....

Another wonderful retreat at Glenrose.....
A bit windy and chilly but very relaxing.....



Easy dinner....
hamburgers and chips....
Best burger I've had in years.....


Morning tea....


I was once again very slack taking photos....
very slack with everything I guess.....

Sandi giving information on a project we will be doing later this year.......


A few photos of projects the girls were working on....



I didn't take very many projects with me this time.....wanted to be lazy lol.....

I put my "whack and stack" top together
and will be adding the "postcards" randomly on the quilt top, a little different from the actual pattern..... hopefully I can add more postcards if I get to travel again.....

Love this fabric......


Mini quilts....

I did finish these at home, quilting and binding.....



Naughty shopping......
all essentials of course.....


A farewell photo.....


Thanks girls for another wonderful retreat.....
had the best time.....

The usual last coffee and cake stop on the way home.....


That's about it for this post.....
Toodles.....

5 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like it was relaxing and fun and somewhat productive!
and of course the standard morning tea

Michelle Ridgway said...

All looks lovely! Your stack and whack looks great!

Maria said...

A fun relaxing time at retreat. Great colours for your slash and stash , the post card blocks will look great sewn onto them.. Great purchases and the minis look great.
Always yummy treats on your outings....

Fiona said...

a lovely place to go with friends...
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks like another wonderful time away....... Lots of great projects the girls were working on......