Thursday, April 18, 2019

Last day of fun.....

We had a little giggle at this sign, 
it was a small area with benches to sit on just near an old building.....
I guess that's how things used to be.......






Well what should we do today ?
How about another horse and carriage ride.....




Belle on the left....Jack her son on the left...


We went on the "Street Art Trail"
oh wow it was soooo wonderful....











So many photos, can't show them all......

After that long walk cake was needed.....


Sadly it was time to go home.....



So long Melbourne, thank you for a great and sometimes unexpected time....
Thanks also to my travelling buddies 
Sandi and Norreen...
I had the " bestest " time with you....

Toodles



3 comments:

Jen said...

I am sure you had a great time. Love the photos.

Maria said...

Phew ! Bet you needed a rest when you all got home 🏡 after your full on time in Melbourne...

Sandi said...

Thank you for an amazing time - I had a ball..xx