Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Tuesday girls....Wednesday ?????

My goodness what is going on.......
Tuesday gitls on a Wednesday, whatever next....I'll never know what day it is at this rate......

Our first outing for  the New Year......
We must be out of practice as the first shop we went to....was shut....
not to be put off by that....
off to the next place and ....phew it was open....Bayside Stitchcraft.....



A couple of very small purchases for me, not even worth taking a photo......
Hunger was beginning to set in so off we went to a lovely little cafe at Victoria Point.....
Oh no, it was shut.....
Once again it takes a lot to put us off so on the road again......
Yes it is an odd food photo but I was so hungry I forgot to take it before I started....
Whiskey Business Cafe......
it was yum......


Lunch done and dusted we set off for home.....
Hmmmmm maybe we need afternoon tea on the way.....
Yep we sure do.....


This cafe is in a nursery and is very relaxing here.....



What on earth are these 2 up to ?????



This little guy spent a lot of time under my chair......



It was soooo good to catch up with these girls.....
heaps of laughing and chatter of course.....
Toodles......

1 comment:

Susan said...

Impossible to keep expert shoppers down.