Sunday, December 09, 2018

A lovely day.....

A small birthday celebration for me this year....
Gav, Heather and Corinne
We enjoyed a great chinese takeaway dinner.....


Yummy birthday  cake......



Gorgeous flowers and tickets to see
 "A Christmas Carol" from Heather....


Beautiful flowers, choccies and a lovely watch from Gav......



I love it......


A very pretty card from June.....


A Royal Albert Old Country Roses tea caddy from Corinne......
My favourite china.....


I'm very lucky to have been spoilt on my special day... .
Love them all, thank you.....


4 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely way to spend your birthday Helen and lots of beautiful gifts..

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen lovely pics ,happy birthday to you,always fun to spend time with the family,love your gifts.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely celebration Helen and your gifts were beautiful x

Fiona said...

Lovely... so special to have that
Hugz