Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sewing and a Birthday

This before photo of my poor old footstool has been waiting patiently for me to give it new life and I finally did... ..



After and I'm soooo pleased with the outcome......


A nice piping edge even if I do say so myself..   


My circle blocks have taken a back seat for a little while so a mad dash to catch up.....

Another 8 done and dusted..   


Feeling satisfied at the moment on the sewing front......

Our Heather had a birthday yesterday.....


It was a drop in when you feel like it sort of a day which was quite good actually....

We did have a lovely relaxing day with family and friends......

Toodles.

10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your footstool looks fabulous. Love your piping. The circles are looking good. Hugs,xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

It does indeed look fantastic! Happy birthday to Heather x

Chookyblue...... said...

The foot stool looks great.... .

Maria said...

Your footstool looks amazing.. Great piping for sure..
Good to catch up with circles,
Pleased Heather had a lovely birthday.

Fiona said...

what a huge difference with the footstool - it looks wonderful now... how clever of you.... Happy Birthday to Heather.... I need to do some circles too... haven't done for a while...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow awesome job on the footstool...your circles look fantastic...happy birthday to Heather ❤️🎉

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen wow and double wow with your footstool,that fabric is so cool,love it and how clever that you did piping too. Happy birthday to Heather i hope she had a wonderful day xx

Lynda said...

Happy birthday to your Heather. The footstool is fabulous!

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Heather, sounds like she had a chilled day which is great. I love the foot stool, incredible work and very neat. The circle blocks look fab and I am not surprised you feel satisfied, I would too, take care :) x

Jen said...

Everything is looking good. Love the footstool.