Tuesday, October 04, 2016

My favourite place ....Venice


My gorgeous room and I don't have to share this time.....



OMG this was sooooo good.....










Corinne arrived from Japan to join us for a week......

Piazza San Marco Venezia





We are waiting to go on the evening Serenade Gondola tour.....





This was soooo much fun...... 
singing along with the wonderful tenor.....









We are on our way to Murano.....
Heather is very keen to get herself a piece of Murano glass.....





Glass blowers....,





Yep I found a lovely little cafe....


I also found a new friend......
maybe a stitching friend and she was at the cafe waiting for me....




So back to Venice.....










The girls fun deserts.....







So sadly we say goodbye to Venice......


We have hired a van and are heading to Florence, Heather is our daring driver....





Soooo look out we are on our way.....



No comments: