Friday, September 30, 2016

My exciting visit and Wimbledon.....

My emotional visit to......








Such an emotional morning, we went to look at the house my Mum was born in  and a delightful young girl "Roisin" was living in it with University friends and she invited us in to see inside the house, I didn't expect that it would affect me as it did but I'm soooo pleased that I took the time to be there..... Heather... Roisin...me... June.......so that now means 5 generations have now been in that house..... my Grandmother....my Mum, me, my daughter and my granddaughter........


Bye bye Hammersmith.....



Our Wimbledon visit.....









I think that racket is just a bit big for Sylvio and it won't fit in his bag.....


I have always wanted to go to Wimbledon to see the tennis but we are going at the wrong time of the year, it was great to do a tour and get the feel of it....
I unfortunately have to say that our afternoon tea of Scones Jam and cream were the worst scones I have ever had and the cream was really awful but the tea was fine.....
I did enjoy the experience of the whole place though......


Toodles.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen oh how wonderful for you all,beautiful memories.
How awesome that you got to go to Wimbledon and i like your tennis poses,lol,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx