Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mt Gravatt 100th Show

The Mt. Gravatt Show had their 100th year celebration this year.
 I  entered my "Mystery Quilt" designed by Libby Richardson and
I was lucky to get second place in my section.....
Really pleased with that as there were so many lovely quilts.


Teresa entered a small quilt and received a "Highly Commended" which was great.
She did enter another one of her lovely quilts but I didn't get a photo of it.....oops

I think I will call her quilt "Singing in the Rain" just because I can and I'm sure she won't mind.


My favourite was this Christmas Quilt.


Oooo look at that .... my quilt has legs...... lol


This won Best in Show


More quilts that I liked.


This won first place in my section.
It was huge too..... I couldn't get it all in the photo.


I'll finish this post with a photo of my grandson Thomas.... he will turn 14 next month.
we very rarely get to see him so its great to get a photo from time to time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Helen,how clever are you and Teresa well done and congrats ladies,both your quilts were awesome and Thankyou for sharing the other quilts,they are all gorgeous. What a lovely handsome young man you have there Helen,those grandies grow so fast lol,I hope you have a lovely day xx