Saturday, December 27, 2014

Friends in Stitching Christmas Swap


Bec was my partner in this swap, there were 5 small pressies and 1 for Christmas day.
It was great fun to open gifts each morning for 6 days in a row..... I will miss that now.

Day 5

My photography doesn't show the very pretty colours of the fabrics,
the lovely tin has nail/hand cream and nail files.
                                

Thanks for the gifts Bec.

I was sending to Christine .....


Well how dopey and I ?   No don't answer that.
I don't seem to have taken photos of the 5 small gifts...... ooooops.



I know that Christine loves Bonnie and Camille fabrics so I chose these for her and made a table runner plus 
a little plum pudding tree decoration.




I do hope Christine enjoyed her gifts.

3 comments:

Christine M said...

Lovely gifts both sent and received, Helen. The bag is very pretty. I love the table runner too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sent and Recived are all so lovely Helen x

Noela said...

I can relate to lots in this post so definitely won't comment Helen. Lovely table runner and pudding orni. Happy New Year...Hugs.....