Friday, September 26, 2014

Mystery Quit progress


Block 5 of Libby Richardson's Mystery quilt is finished...... well almost..... there should be bunting hanging from the shelf with cute heart buttons but I will add them after quilting I think.




I love this block but that's really a silly thing to say .... why you ask ?
Well I say it after each block, it's not my fault if Libby keeps making cute blocks.
Yesterday I prepared the next block for stitching...boy there is a lot of work in each block .....
definitely worth it though.

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous block. Hugs, xx

Christine M said...

Your block is gorgeous, Helen. You've done a lovely job on it.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I agree...so very cute Helen!

Anonymous said...

lol they are all so lovely and you are doing a wonderful job of them Helen.xx

Susan said...

It's going to be gorgeous - I was admiring Sandi's on Sunday.

Fiona said...

these blocks are amazing... so much detail...
Hugz