Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Australia Day



Its a terrific day here in sunny Queensland....... not...... but it is great really, we have rain at last so we are very pleased. The weather may spoil plans for lots of Aussies today but I'm sure they will still have fun.


Here is my parcel for Cheryll's Initial Heart swap and it will be off to a very special lady on Tuesday so I hope the postie gets it to her quickly as I'm running out of time..... I forgot about the public holidays...oooops sorry. 

Have a great day everyone and enjoy your Aussie day celebrations, don't let the rain spoil anything.


4 comments:

Noela said...

I will be posting mine on Tuesday Helen. Happy Australia to you and the family. Hugs.....

Cathy said...

Happy Aussie Day Helen!! xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy Australia Day Helen....hope your tootsie is feeling better. Lovely pretty parcel.

Christine M said...

I hope you had a lovely Australia Day Helen.