Wednesday, July 25, 2012

At last an OPAM

Love this doll, he's so cute and its great to have a Christmas project done as well.

I really have been busy even though I haven't much to show.

"I Believe" from a Homespun magazine and of course its an Annie Smith pattern.


Such adorable faces.... love them.


First OPAM for July.

Slow going with the Lynette Anderson BOM "Christmas Fun" but the end is in sight.

I have made a terrible mistake with this block..... you know the rule.... measure twice cut once..... hmmmmm wish I'd done that .... yes you guessed it I cut this one 1/2" short but I do have a plan.... trust me. hehehehe


This is the next block so I will be cutting this 1/2" short as well, hopefully my plan will work.


Only 2 blocks to go and another Christmas project will be finished.

 

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very cute Helen...the blocks look fantastic..and I am sure your plan is perfect...

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Helen i want to make i believe as well,was it hard?you have done an awesome job.xx

Sarah said...

3rd attempt at commenting......
Looks great Helen! I had a look for that fabric too and I couldnt find any SORRY!! I even had a look at the local patchwork store and they didnt either :(

Lynda said...

The Christmas doll is beautiful ... mine is still in the packaging. Your blocks look lovely too. Am curious to see what youdo with them.

De said...

Such a sweet little doll.......I still havent started Christmas Fun...must do that!

Susan said...

Cute doll - love the angel stitchery - good luck with "the plan" Im sure you will be fine.

Cathy said...

Very Chrismassy post....love the dolls cute face!!

Elizabeth Newton said...

Hi,
We spotted your gorgeous version of I Believe on your blog and wondered if you'd like it considered for our Readers' Showcase pages? If so, please get in touch.
Kind regards,
Elizabeth Newton
Deputy Editor, Homespun