Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not before time......

This is a wall hanging that I started last year in July and this is as far as it got..... pathetic really...... the lovely Sarah and Roseanne were having a little deal together to get theirs done for this Christmas so Sarah has started another blog called "Christmas Fun" so I have joined in with them to get mine done too....its a Lynette Anderson button club quilt called "Christmas Fun" hence the name of the blog.







Thanks Sarah for letting me join you and Roseanne on this journey of "Christmas Fun".

6 comments:

Grethe said...

Love yours first block;this is as far as I have come too! It will be such a lovely wall hanging for us both for next Christmas,I am sure;
Happy Sewing:-)

Margaret said...

Anni Downs Hatched and patched stitcheries are always fun to do. Love the gingerbread men.

Sandi said...

So when are you going to put up - how many quilts you have to finish this year...was this one on it...lol lovely work Helen and the little button is sooo cute.

Roseanne said...

Well done on your first block.

De said...

Not as pathetic as not starting at all.............I have joined in as well!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I have also joined in on this one and am looking forward to also following your progress as your newest follower :o)