Sunday, August 07, 2011

A bit more progress

Slowly but surely I'm getting the "Breast of Friends" blocks done.... this is block 4 so now to get onto the next one, I will get this quilt finished.... hows that for positive thinking?





Tadaaaaaa my new baby.....
A "Cat and the Fiddle Design" called "Oh, Baby" isn't she just the cutest little girl, I feel so inspired to do more dolls at the moment so I'll have to think of my next dolly..... there are so many its hard to choose..... but I will.
                                        She looks so cute sucking her thumb hehehehe.


Nothing much else to show but I do hope to be back soon with more projects as my mojo is still with me and I'm trying to make the most of it.

7 comments:

Tess said...

Very cute Helen.

Melody said...

That is one of the cutest little dollies I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie,she is adorable

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the block Helen and your doll is just so very cute

Lynda said...

She is such a cutie - love the hair!

Michelle Ridgway said...

She is too cute. You are so clever and make such gorgeous dolls.

Khris said...

CAt & The Fiddle dolls are always cute hey...hugs Khris