Wednesday, June 29, 2011

B Happy Day



I am the "B Happy Fairy"

Last Tuesday I thought our little stitching group needed a good belly laugh with lots of fun soooooo
 a party would be just what we needed and I'm very happy to say it was a big hit.

Naturally every party needs bubbly ....only sparkling grapefruit as we all had to drive.....

 

                                   Smiley badges and pretty yellow flowers to brighten the day.....


                                             Mary is very good at this game.

                                            Tereasa and Teresa playing games together


Teresa and Mary (no blog)
                                           Lolly bags ...... don't they look fabulous with their teeth in.....


Cake with one candle each to blow out........ we nearly blew each other over, lots of girlie germs all over the cake.



Look at these cuties carefully water painting, its a tough job you know !!!!!

  Lots of goodies            



Gosh it really was a fun day and I hope we get to do it another day, good friends, lollies, cake, games what else could I ask for.

Luv you girls.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a crazy fun day you had, out a smile on my dial

Chookyblue...... said...

you crazy nutters...........wished I was there with you............

Melody said...

Looks fabulous, what a great group of friends.

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a wonderful idea...I hope you've started a trend. I really want a turn of your tiara and wand. LOL! You make a very sweet fairy Helen.

Lynda said...

Not much you could ask for Helen - what a wonderful day.

Tess said...

So funny, Helen.

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Helen! Isn't it fun to have a party "Just Because"!! :0) I think we should all have more random parties throughout the year ... friends and I had a "Happy Friday Party" earlier in the year and it was so much fun! :0) Although ... I didn't get to wear a tiara, so perhaps we need to organise another! Tee! Hee! Hee! Glad you had a great time - Bear Hugs! KRIS