Sunday, May 17, 2009

Table Runner Swap

I'm very lucky to be a member of a group of ladies online and we are known as "Friends in Stitching" , we had a tablerunner/topper swap and this is the runner I made for Cathy, it was fun to make this for her as they aren't colours that I ever use but I must say I was very pleased with end result and hope that Cathy likes it as well.

My other partner was Leanne and she made me this lovely christmas runner, I love christmas decorations and the one thing I haven't got is a tablerunner so it was great to recieve this from her. We opened our gifts in our chatroom last friday night and it was as usual a fun time.



Thanks ladies for the great swap.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both runners are fantastic Helen, I was thrilled with mine...also enjoyed the chat night...LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the effect the red and black have...stunning and your christmas runner looks very cheerful

Jen said...

Both are lovely. Red and black wouldn't be what I would have in my stash either. Pleased you have now got a Christmas table runner.

Beeshebags said...

That runner looks fab hun. How does one go about joining the group that you had the swap in please? I tried to visit the site but it says you have to be a member and to contact the admin....but I couldn't find a link to it! Hugs Naomi from Adelaide