Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finished at last .....


Here is my version of Lynette Anderson's pattern "Punchneedle Tool Holder" we made this at our local craft shop "Homespun and Beautiful" (aka Raggedy Station) and as usual we enjoyed lots of laughter and crazy chatter.

I've also finished my Snickerdoodles Bag Swap pressie but of course can't show a piccie of that yet so as soon as my partner gets it I will post a piccie, I've received my bag and its just great but not ready to show you all at the moment.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Looks lovely Helen - great colour. I've seen a couple of these popping up in blogs.

Sarah said...

Hey Helen!
I have not popped onto many blogs lately and looks like I have missed SO much! Have you got VV basted yet?? AND, I can not believe you actually bought a plane.... so you going to learn too??
x Sarah
PS: Love your punch needle case, Jo from Tas made me one last year, they are great!