Monday, January 05, 2009

High Tea







What a lovely day I had this year for my birthday, it fell on my craft Tuesday so naturally nothing interferes with that off I went and I'm so glad I did. My craft friends had organised a High Tea in the Cafe next door and as you can see in the photos the food was great and the company even better..... Tereasa, Teresa, Laurel, Denise, Leona and my daughter Heather thank you very much girls, loved it, unfortunately I haven't got a photo of all of us. We also had a family birthday tea that evening with lovely pressies and cake, nothing better than family and friends to spend time with.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Birthday Helen it's sounds like you were very spoilt, well I think you deserved it.
High tea and craft...what a nice combination