Saturday, August 25, 2007

I have been tagged,mmmmmmm

Mmmmmm tagged hey, now what to write...8 things but I'm not very interesting really but here goes......
I have been tagged by the lovely Sarah from Prim Treasures Friendship Club- 8 random things about me.RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag eight people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.

1. I love taking time for me ... soaking feet with candle burning and music playing.
2. Hate getting older, I am not doing it gracefully.
3. Don't like cats, yukko.
4. Love being a Nan its great fun.
5. I also have a weekness for chocolate.
6. I find grocery shopping boring.
7. I'm in a tenpin bowling league every wednesday.
8. I'm definately not a morning person but like staying up late.

Holy dooly that was hard its not easy trying to think of stuff like that.lol

All my friends seem to have been tagged already but these girls might join in....

Tereasa .. Teresa ..


No comments: