Sunday, January 28, 2007

Christmas Belles




This is a piccie of block 1 & 2 of the Christmas Belles quilt that I'm doing with 3 mad (as in fun mad) crafty friends, as you can see I stuffed up when I cut out the centre stitchery of block 1 so I will have to think of something clever to add so its centred properly, I'm a dopey Dora, never mind all will be well in the end. I have decided not to buy any fabric for this project as I want to use my stash fabric only so hope it works out okay.








7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Helen, Your cushion looks great!! It must have taken ages to do!! I got that book for Xmas, there is some nice things in there.
Sarah :-)

Sarah said...

Your Christimas Bells looks fab too!! You are making that with Jenny and Lynda???

Lynda said...

and Diann.

De said...

Looking good Helen!

De said...

Just had a thought about how to "fix" the block....put in another holly branch out of the pot plant on an angle

Helen said...

Well De thats a great idea, good onya, have been thinking about how to fix the block, can't stand anything thats a bit off centre.

Helen

Helen said...

Thanks Sarah for your lovely comments and yes they are the girls, great girls they are too but don't tell them that I said that. lol

Helen