Monday, April 15, 2019

Fun... Fun and more fun....

Up up and away.....
On our way to Melbourne......





Our first trip on a tram turned out to be very interesting,  for me at least ....
A man talking to himself very loud and very angry all of a sudden decided that it was me he was angry with so he approached me eye to eye then said " you are a *******  #### " 
"Don't ignore me, you took my millions"
I have to admit that I was a bit scared of him and  was ready to whack him over the head with my handbag.....
Fortunately he got off the tram and continued ranting through the street.....
OMG what a welcome to Melbourne......
Moving on to our first stop the AQC.....


I thought I had photos of the show but apparently not....lol...
Sandi only had these 2, which was better than me.....




A silly selfie outside the show.....


My small purchases.....


Yummie chocolate shops.....





Sandi and I spent the evenings wandering around taking in the vibe of the city......




So many wonderful things to see in the streets of Melbourne.....



A choccie treat before bed....


More photos to come.....

Toodles.....

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh you poor thing....scary! The APQ building is so beautiful! Melbourne is a great city....what fun xx

Fiona said...

oh my gosh, that was a scary introduction.... did you spend the millions you took??? Looks like you had a great time....
Hugz

Maria said...

Oh that was a scary introduction to Melbourne...
Yes the city is an amazing place to visit. DD and I went to the Craft Show there three years ago.
Is it SS this Sunday ? Must send you my No 3 finish.