Friday, January 04, 2019

Nearly in a flap.....

I was thinking of starting the "Romancing the Road Trip" stitch-a-long stitcheries in tonights FNWF..... 
Well that sent me in a flap as I discovered that I didn't have enough suitable background fabric/vlisofix/whisper weft or threads....
OMG how on earth did this happen.......
So a rush to the shops which was a bit tricky as most are shut at the moment but I  was able to get everything I needed from East Coast Fabric....
Quirky Quilts....
and Spotlight.....
Phew that was close, I didn't want to get behind before I started.....
So stitchery traced ready to go....


"Windchime" BOM  progress....
The top is finished.....yayyyyy

Very happy with it as well.....
Can't wait for it to be quilted.....


Toodles.....

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Windchimes has come up well.... there is so much piecing in it so well done for perservering…

At least you have made a start.... I need to start tracing soon...

Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Glad crisis averted! Windchimes looks fabulous! You must be so pleased with it Helen.
If I get my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks finished I may get some more done on my 1st postcard too. Happy stitching x

Maria said...

Pleased you were able to get your needed supplies sew you can start your No Fuss Stitch Along..
Love your Windchimes..

Karen's Korner said...

I think we have all been that that "crisis" boat at some point. Glad to hear you are all sorted now.

Cheryll said...

Nothing like a schedule to get us moving...
So pleased you were able to make it to FNwF too... xox

Susan said...

Fancy having to shop so early in the year!!!...you covered a bit of ground in your search.