Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Tuesday girls.....

The girls arrived for my Birthday outing.....
very patriotically parked I thought.......


My beautiful Birthday gifts .....
Sandi and Nor gave me this wonderful teapot ......

It is actually an electric scent burner......


Teresa gave me these 2 lovely mugs.....
my favourite china.....
Royal Albert..... Old  Country Roses.....

and a lovely smelly soap.....


I love them girls.......

We had a great lunch at.....
Rafter and Rose at Ipswich.....


My yummie lunch


This is such a lovely cafe.....
Lots of chitter chatter.......







Then on to a great little craft shop.....
Kaela's Patch




A little purchase there.....
they gave us a cute 2018 calendar.......


Sandi gave us all a Christmas coaster to remember the day.....


We then found ....a Christmas shop.....

"Mrs. Claus and Santa"


A little gift for Gav and a Pippa bauble......


Well we didn't stop there.....
we needed afternoon tea.....
at "Behind our Picket Fence"





Every great day must come to an end so we were off home.....

Thank you for a terrific day out girls.....
I really love my gifts and of course the fun and giggles.....

Toodles......


No comments: