Friday, June 16, 2017

Just random stuff.....


We had a busy day on Thursday..... 
Doctor's appointments, shopping and lunch.....

I decided to buy myself a little gift.....
out with the old and in with the new, it has little Swarovski crystals where the numbers should be .....
adds a lovely sparkle to the time.....


Yummie Country Omelette ......


When we arrived home there was a parcel waiting for me....

yayyyy my blog book for 2016.....
I  was a bit late getting last years holiday posts up to date but I'm back on track now.....



It is so nice to sit and have a read with a cuppa....

I have also finished this cute little kit from

 Hatched and Patched called "Little Flower Needlebook"




I'm off now to have dinner.....

Toodles.....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen I love your watch ,enjoy reading your blog book xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

What a great idea . Blog book. Lovely Annie Downs needle book

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your new bling! Blog books are so great to look back through....enjoy your latest x

Chookyblue...... said...

nice needlebook and I love my blog books..........

Jen said...

Love the blog book. The needlecase is cute too.