Monday, September 26, 2016

Sunday Stitchers..... Splendid Sampler ......up and away

Sunday Stitchers who and tell.....

Susan's lovely blocks all together.



Sandi's block almost together.....


My show and tell....
this quilt is a special gift but can't tell you just yet but soon....



This will be my last block for Splendid Sampler until I get back.......

 Block 63


I'm off on holiday to England.... France and Italy.... for 3 weeks
I'm being very daring and NOT taking any stitching..... ooooowa

I will miss this little girl but she will be happy with Gav I'm sure.....

I'm ready.... flying out tonight at 10.35 pm......


Toodles.....




7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

The girls are making good progress.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Bon Voyage.....have a fantastic time xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,such beautiful show and tell.
Safe travels my friend and i hope you have an awesome time xx

Maria said...

Beautiful show and tell at Sunday Stitchers...
Have the most fabulous holiday Helen.

Helen said...

Just lovely all the show and tell ,enjoy your holiday :)

Anthea said...

beautiful works on show there Helen... have a fantastic time away!

Fiona said...

everybody's quilts look amazing... happy travels...
Hugz