Saturday, May 31, 2014

Chookshed Party...... my days work

My days work for the virtual  Chookshed Birthday Party....... 

Today I have finished cutting fabric for a quilt "Trick of Cards"


All sorted ready to sew tomorrow..... after a little house cleaning, very little that is.


Tonight's effort will  be to get the rest of "Twilight Garden" border embroidery done.

This is fun..... thanks Donna.

I'm such a good girl, no treats for me at the Chookshed party and you will see why below.....

Yesterday I visited my Liz (daughter) and we went to "The Nook" for brunch......
boy it was great too.
Mouth watering actually...... gosh my jeans were a bit tight when we got back home.

Gingerbread  Pancakes...... yummo.


Then today I had an interruption to my cutting ....Heather rang and said "pop over Mum" she lives next door,
so naturally I did and we had a fruit smoothie, Banana sandwich and coffee. 

So now you can understand why there aren't any sweetie treats for me..... I'm so naughty.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like you are all sorted - good luck with the embroidery.
Yummy looking & sounding food there too.

DAWNIE said...

Hi Helen great to see someone else been cutting and prepping and also celebrating. Have a great weekend

Maria said...

lots of cutting there Helen and I see why you don't have any goodies for the party. How nice to have your DD live next door.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

well done on all that cutting....and yummo

debbie said...

Mmm those pancakes look delicious and well done on the cutting too. xx debbie

Chookyblue...... said...

good to have the quilt all cut out...........