Sunday, September 27, 2009

My lovely Corinne


Waiting for 2 limos to arrive so they can arrive in style.



Heather and Corinne just before they left for the Town Hall.

Corinne and me ..... gosh I feel old now, it only seems like yesterday she was a tiny tot.







Corinne and Kenny ( boyfriend)







Ooooops thats not a very nice piccie, didn't mean to put that one up.




Leaving in the limo.




Well here is my g/daughter Corinne at her year 12 formal and I'm so proud of her, I know I'm a bit one eyed but I think she was the most beautiful girl there lol. These are a few of the piccies that we took but it will be great to see the offical photos (they might make me look younger) Heather (her Mum, my daughter) were invited along with all the parents to be at the formal for the first hour to have photos taken which was a terrific idea, the formal was in the Brisbane Town Hall which I've never been in before and it is a lovely old building, all the couples looked great so grown up and ready to face the future, I do hope all their dreams come true.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

What a stunner! She looks absolutely gorgeous (and so does Granny).

Anonymous said...

I must agree, she did outshine the rest of the group, she's a stunner,
I hope she had a lovely evening and I wish her luck for her future

Teresa said...

Hi Helen, Corinne looked absolutely beautiful. The dress is amazing. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

Tess said...

Corinne's dress is beautiful, Helen and so is Corinne. What a great memory.

Sarah said...

Whoa! I dont know how I missed this post Helen! Corinne looks just amazing! That Dress..... just gorgeous, she really looks like a princess!
x Sarah