Saturday, April 25, 2020

I do love a pincushion or 2 or 3

These gorgeous little Marg Low kits were given to me and Nor last Christmas from Sandi......
We had a lot of fun doing them by getting together for a stitching day using face time, lots of laughter trying to get Nor organised with her phone.....



I had another little kit I bought some time ago from a craft show so decided to get that done as well .... surprising how a get together stitching helps the mojo......

Sew Bird pincushion from the
 "Quilters Angel"


Happy mail helps brighten these isolation days....

Beautiful fabric I will be using for the back of my Postcards Quilt from "patchwork Plus" 
Thanks Sarah....


My blog book arrived so I'll be spending a few hours going through that.....



Quatro progress.....






I have finished the Christmas jigsaw.....
A bit late for the Christmas season but very enjoyable....


More happy mail this time from "Glenrose Patchwork"
It was so good to get these with a quilting theme.....



"Bringing Home the Tree" BOM 
also from Glenrose Patchwork.....

Block 1 & 2



I'm really enjoying this project, nice change to be working in wool applique....
Lots of online shopping going on here which is very naughty but what is a girl to do if you can't go out......

Well that's it for now....
Happy stitching....

6 comments:

Maria said...

All three pincushions are cute...
The Quantro blocks are gorgeous ...
Nice Christmas blocks you are working with wool...
Great mail , enjoy.

Maria said...

Oh the blog book is a great idea. I've never done one. Are the hard to do ?

Fiona said...

Need to keep busy so we can get through all this.... thank goodness the posties still work to keep us happy!
Hugz

Sandi said...

Great post - boy you are getting heaps done - i might have to pull my finger out and catch up with my quatro - i think i must be lagging behind..lol

Michelle Ridgway said...

Those pincushions are adorable especially the little bird. Quattro is looking great too. Love your jigsaw....haven't done one for years. Nice to get lovely mail x

Nutty Nor's Nest said...

Gee Helen you have done heaps ....not like me I have done F.A...good job well done.