Saturday, September 15, 2018

On the stitching front......

Flower Garden......




Mini Quilt BOM.....
First one of 12.......


UFO Challenge catch up.....
Last month......


This month....


Couldn't resist taking a photo of Heather's dog "Subi" .....she really is a dopey dog but kinda cute in an ugly way......


I love seeing this plant flowering.....
Mum bought it fir me at the Toowoomba "Carnival of Flowers " but unfortunately she never saw it flower, she would be soooo pleased that I haven't killed it......lol....
Gardening is just not my thing......


Toodles.......
Ps.... note to self, blog more often......


5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh pretty hexie flowers and love your ufos! Pretty Clivia. I like them because they are nice and forgiving x

Susan said...

Well - I thought it was a hippeastrum - so much for my gardening knowledge! Love the projects - look forward to seeing the Christmas one...yep - blog more often - it's a bit rare these days...sadly

Maria said...

Lovely hexies and pretty UFOs..
Nice to have some colour in the garden...

Fiona said...

there is alots of hexies done there.... the clivia are so rewarding when they flower...
Hugz

Anthea said...

Lots of pretty work there Helen... and those little scissors are so cute!