Thursday, March 22, 2018

Out and about again with .......

the Tuesday girls of course.....

Retail therapy.... for me it was necessities really....

Freezer paper, flisofix and pellon....


Then backing and wadding for Miss Matty's Parlour....

Doesn't look very exciting backing in this photo but I really love it.....
very old'e world'e......


The boot was a bit full.....


Then lunch as we do....
This time we went to a cafe Teresa has been trying to get us to visit for quite a while....

Reload Espresso Bar....
it was great......



Love the sewing machine table as a cafe table......


I forgot to take a photo of my main as I was sooooo hungry but I did get the dessert....


On the sewing front......

My Windchime BOM....
unfortunately I had to do a lot of unpicking of the chubby circles....
I hadn't realised that the 2nd month was different fabric and was to be mixed with the 1st month's fabric....


Never mind.... onward and upward.....

ok it's toodles from me again....




6 comments:

Anthea said...

Lovely day out Helen... good to stock up on necessary items & your backing looks gorgeous!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great day out. The cafe looks neat! You'll be back on track with Windchimes soon.

Maria said...

Another fun outing with the girls. Some essential supplies and great backing .
Lovely fabrics for your chubby EPPing.

Helen said...

looks like a great day at a fun cafe.

Fiona said...

Its always good to stock up on those necessities.... and lovely backing for Miss Matty....

Looks like a fabulous cafe for a refuel on your roadtrip....

Hugz

Tiziana said...

hello and happy easter,
i'm a new follower and i'm a blogger too, can you follow me on my blog?
follow 4 follow?
many many thanks
TIZIANA
https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/