Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter decorations and sewing update

My dining room table is as far as I go with Easter decorations but I do add little bits from time to time

 
Couldn't resist these little guys and dome.....


and just loved this chap in his plane...  
so home they came......


4 more circle blocks done.....


and number 10 from the UFO Challenge list.....
Phew just made that one in time, new number to come tomorrow at Sunday Stitchers......
Bee keeper's mini quilt.....
pattern by Sally Giblin.....


Well that's it for today....
Toodles......

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Pretty Easter decorations.... I think I would have been tempted by the bunny in the plane too.... love your circles and mini quilt... have fun tomorrow - I always love show and tell...
Hugz

Susan said...

very restrained decorating compared to that Tuesday frined of yours...LOL
Love the wall hanging.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aww I think I would have bought them home too! Your display looks lovely. Great job on your circles and No.10 x