Saturday, January 20, 2018

Not a lot to show for FNSI


Oh dear.... 
I didn't really achieve much for a night of stitching really but a little is better than nothing I guess.....

in my defence I am blaming the Tennis, how does one stitch and watch it I ask ?
I should admit that I found myself without a project ready as well.....
so here is my paltry effort ....


I will be better prepared for next month.....promise to myself.....
Thanks Wendy (Sugarlane Designs) for hosting this get together.....
go here to see what the other girls got up to last night.....

I do have a finish though.....

on Tuesday with the girls we started a project together,
it is a great little Christmas candle mat by Marg Low.....
really enjoyed doing this one....


Today I am in the sewing room preparing hexies for Miss Matty's Parlour.....
so it's Toodles from me again....




7 comments:

Maria said...

A little stitching is fine as its hard to sew and watch the tennis.
Love the Tuesday Girls candle mat..

Jeanette said...

Any stitching is better than none. Love the candle mat, sew cute. Hugs, xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

One is better than none! Very cute candle mat x

Vicki said...

There's no need to do loads during FNSI. It all looks lovely.

Fiona said...

any stitching is better than none.. and I agree tennis is one that is hard to watch while stitching... those squares needing blanket stitch take ages too... (well they did for me!)
Hugz

Susie H said...

Funny how we try to squeeze in as much sewing as we can on FNSI when it's supposed to be relaxing. We need to appreciate any time we can get a needle moving it a good time.

Susan said...

Good to see you joining in FNSI..every little bit helps!