Monday, October 13, 2014

Craft Show and a couple of finishes


Brisbane Craft Show was another fun outing with these girls.... it doesn't matter where we go really it's always fun.

Sandi, Jenny, me and Norreen..... Teresa is taking the piccie and yes I forgot to take one of her.... 
sorry Teresa.


Sandi gave us a survival kit.... a cute little envelope with 4 tiny packets of Tic Tacs.....
yes 2 were gone by the time I took this piccie.




My shopping which I must say was very restrained I think.....
I gave Norreen and Jenny very clear instructions 
....DO NOT LET ME BUY ANY QUILT PATTERNS OR KITS......
 there were  2 that I was very keen on so they did well as you can see there isn't any quilt patterns in my shopping .... thank you girls.





Lunch for me was Yoghurt Granola and a caramel Latte......




I have 2 finishes to show..... this cushion was a project from the "Stitchers Dream Day Out"
A very cute bear by Libby Richardson and I even painted the bear, I'm very pleased with this project.




Another little project from the same day is this Butterfly needlecase by Debbie Magee.
Very cute I think and useful too.


So quick and easy,  it only took about an 1 hour.




Finally I have finished my day with a yummie Turkish Delight Coffee......



5 comments:

Noela said...

Looks like you had a great day Helen. Nice to see you there. hugs.....

Susan said...

Very restrained - I'd love to see what you didn't buy . . ..your bear looks absolutely gorgeous...

Michelle Ridgway said...

It was a great show. You were very good Helen!!! Your beary girl is so cute.

Lynda said...

love your teddy bear cushion and the butterfly needle case is beautiful. Lucky I wasn't at the quilt show with you - I would have encouraged you to buy those quilt patterns.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice purchases have fun with them