Thursday, March 22, 2012

A quick Post before I go.....

I'm off tomorrow to Kingaroy for a retreat at the "Quilter's Rest" with my stitching buddies Teresa, Laurel and Jenny so we are looking forward to lots of laughing.... great food and hopefully a bit of stitching. As you can see in the photo I'm hoping to do lots of sewing.... these fabrics are for shaggy quilts for my grandchildren ... 5 in all ..... I think I'm being a bit optimistic but its better to have big plans than no plans at all hehehehe.


I hope to have photos of these quilts to show when I get back on Sunday..... hmmmmmm we will see.

Well I'd better get going and finish packing and an early night as I have a 3 hour drive in the morning.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Have a fabulous time, Helen XXXX

Anonymous said...

have fun Helen with the girls and have a wonderful weekend.xx

Sandi said...

Hope you all have a fabulous time. Very envious - maybe next time I will join you...is there any room in your bag..I dont take up much room...lol

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Have fun Helen...

Lynda said...

I hope you girls have a great time.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Have a great time Helen. I am sure lots of mischief and fun awaits.