Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back to blogging

This is a bolster cushion I made for my daughter ... Heather.... for her bed, its a "Rivendale Collection" pattern by Sally Giblin called "Friendship" love her designs and they are such good value and a pleasure to make.



Caught up with the Noah's Ark BOM by Lynette Anderson, don't want to get behind and miss all the fun.

Well here I am at last back to my blog but I haven't got piccies of my Austrian trip sorted yet but it won't be long and I will put a few piccies in here just to bore everyone.... not really just kidding.... I will only put in a few. I haven't done very much craft lately but I'm getting back into the swing of things now. I'm working on a shaggy quilt for my husbands Aunt and I should be able to post a piccie here by the end of the week... or at least I hope so.... its getting a bit late for a winter quilt but I'll be early for next season.
I guess thats about it for the moment.
Helen








5 comments:

Roseanne said...

Even though you have not been blogging you have been very busy .I love the bolster you made for your daughter .Luck girl..

Suzi-q said...

Welcome back, blogland missed you.
Love your cushion...very pretty and hurry up with those pics of Austria

Annelies said...

I do love your Noahs Ark blocks very nuch !

gwen said...

That bolster cushion is wonderful. I love red work and the fabrics (and trims!) you chose to put with it. I still haven´t started on the Noah´s Ark blocks but I have them on my computer! Take care.

Sarah said...

I have not even done one Noah's!! Love the bolster!!
Like the otehrs I am PATIENTLY waiting for pics too!! lol
x Sarah