Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My visitor



Isn't she beautiful.....

I was having a lovely morning last sunday, cuppa in hand still in my dressing gown and slippers ( both of which my son.. Robert... gave me for mothers day) at 9.30am enjoying my own company ... Andre Rieu music going in the background....... when along came a peacock (female) so I quickly got the camera and hoped she would still be there for a piccie, I was able to get very close to her and she didn't seem to mind at all so here are a couple of them for you to see.

2 comments:

AndreRieuFans said...

There you go. A couple of women enjoying the morning and André Rieu's music. Nothing better than that. (well, maybe a live concert)

Thanks for sharing. Love the photos.

Sally, Webmaster, www.AndreRieuFans.com

Jen said...

Isn't she beautiful.