Sunday, April 10, 2022

Sunday Stitchers April meeting....

Our morning tea theme this month was.....

Fake food....

De and me had fun organising this table......

We had fun making fake cake... brownies... watermelon... cupcakes....

Tricked the girls......

Yes there was real food.....

 All the girls busy stitching.....

Birthday girls....

Norreen....


Marilyn.....


Sandi.....


Show and Tell....







This is my "Sweet Treats" blackwork.....


"Duck Duck Goose" baby quilt for my first Great 
Grand Baby "Colby"


Charity quilts....

A group project, some girls cutting and ironing blocks 
Susan .. De... me did the sewing....
I quilted plus binding....


Susan got this one as a partly done project from an op shop so I made a few blocks, Marilyn quilted and I put the binding on....


These are for a Domestic Violence Unit....
Toodles.....


1 comment:

Maria said...

Fabulous April Fools food…. Happy Birthday girls with their lovely gifts.
Beautiful show and tell and fantastic charity quilts made by you girls….