Friday, May 03, 2019

Sunday Stitchers April get together.....

I say it every time but it really was another lovely day with these girls......
This will be a photo overload so I will keep the chatter short.....
Our morning tea theme was.....
Easter and Anzac.....
The girls did a super job....




They were all busy stitching and chatting....




Birthday girls....
Norreen...Sandi...Marilyn......



Show and Tell.....










UFO progress and finishes....








Me being silly.....
I was told to turn around to show the back of my doorstop so that's what I did lol....


Really liked making this....
A Birdhouse kit....



The next UFO Challenge number 


Ok ....gotta go....
Toodles.....

4 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Everything was lovely.....only sorry I had to leave early. So nice to not miss out on seeing the wonderful show and tell. I thought this month's no was 3....oops! Lol!

Fiona said...

I love show and tell, the food, the folk and the fabric.... you are all inspirational..... and a little bit of silliness goes a long way..... it's good to be able to have a laugh
Hugz

Maria said...

Fantastic spread for Easter and ANZAC... yummy cake to celebrate three birthdays..
Lots of beautiful show and tell.
Nice door stop finish for you Helen.

Susan said...

We can always rely on you to be a bit silly!