Saturday, March 16, 2019

Oh dear.....


Well I was supposed to be stitching with friends last night for FNSI ......
go here to Wendy's blog and I'm sure you will find links to other ladies blogs who achieved more than I did......

All I have to show is a big nothing ....

I was a bit tired so I just sat......
But today after my night of rest......
I....with the help from my son Rob dug a drain.... 
A very big storm ruined one of my new gardens with the force of the water so a drain was the order of the day.....
I got half of it done and had to call Rob for help, I was stuffed.....Lol
Looks good now though....


I did do a bit of tumbler glueing on Thursday night in preparation for Sunday Stitchers...


Tuesday was fun and very hot when Sandi and I visited Nor for some stitching, Nor is recovering from neck surgery and she was keen to get together.....

Sandi brought yummie morning tea....


My stitching.....


Sandi gave us beautiful gifts from her recent cruise to New Zealand's north island .....
lucky girl.....


It was soooo hot my choccies in the tin melted while we sat on the veranda at Nor's.....
They were delicious even melted.....


Well I might get a bit of stitching done tonight hopefully.....
So Toodloooooo from me......

6 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fiona said...

sometimes we need to just sit and think.... enjoy your SStitchers
Hugz

Maria said...

I didn't get much done last night either but as I'm visiting my DD in Perth we're sewing tonight...
Hope Nor's healing well and was nice of Sandi and you to visit. Lovelymorning tea and gifts. From Sandi.
I'm looking forward to seeing what Nos drawn tomorrow...

Jen said...

Nice drain. Lol. Good to have the tumblers ready to stitch. Lovely pressies from Sandi.

Susan said...

They say honesty is the best policy....but what a load of work for that drain!

Susie H said...

I love how upfront you were about not getting anything done. Glad your hubby could help you finish that project. We're not getting any younger, you know!! Haha!

Glad your Tuesday was so fun. Isn't true how all we need is an hour or two, a cup of tea or lemonade, a bit of chocolate surely doesn't hurt, and our friends. How heavenly! Love your tumblers and never thought about doing it EPP. I was always scared off by trying to match them up on the machine.

Nice post! Thank you.