Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Oh what a feeling !!!!!

it is to finish a project that has been taking wayyyy to long..... it still needs to be sent to the quilter, hopefully soon....

 "Fleur " quilt top.......

First things first though......
While taking a photo I thought something seemed a bit odd so took another photo hoping it was just my photography.......
Then the " OMG " hit me......
2 blocks in the wrong place.....I couldn't believe my eyes....nearly cried....how could I be soooooo stupid.....


So back to the sewing room with unpicker in hand I got to work.......
Yahoo finally as it should be.....
I love this quilt and so pleased to have  the top completed.....


The following day I chose just to relax, maybe do a little stitching as well....
if I felt like it.....
Heather bought some rather delicious fruit scones and I made coffee, we settled back to enjoy a movie.....


When I looked around to see why it seemed so quiet and there they were.....
Father and daughter in noddy land......
How relaxed are they ?


A lovely quiet day had by all......
Toodloooooo


5 comments:

Fiona said...

that quilt really is very striking... well done for the fix up.... at least you noticed it before it got quilted! lovely way to relax - I did have a giggle at the sleepers!
Hugz

Susan said...

Good save,
I’m thinking Gavin doesn’t look at your blog!....but he does look comfortable!

Maria said...

Beautiful quilt Helen. Lucky you were able to fix the mix up before it was quilted.
Love the photo of the sleepers...Hahaha!!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen. Wow love your new header,love the pic of you and your two girls. Oh dear glad you spotted the mistake your quilt is stunning,live the fabric,well done my friend . Lol love the pic of Gav and Heather snoozing,hope you have a lovely day Helen xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous quilt Helen! Thank goodness you noticed it now! What a pain though. After all that reverse sewing I think you deserved a quiet movie day xx