Monday, December 24, 2018

Outings...catch ups and other stuff....

Lovely to see Tom this year, oh my he has grown into a lovely young man.....
Unfortunately he wasn't able to spend Christmas day with us but a visit for a week was just great.....

Christmas shopping and a quick stop for morning tea.....



A lovely surprise gift from Jenny.....
Thanks heaps, I love it.....



Advent gifts from Sandi......
Thank you I just love them all......



  The last of our advent swap......
These great gifts were from Norreen....
Love them thank you.....



A Christmas tradition with Heather.....
Out shopping and we always stop for a Christmas biscuit and coffee at the Shingle Inn....



A photo from a couple of days before .....
 yes having coffee again.....


Love these decorations in Beaudesert.....




I was lucky to catch up with these fun girls.......
Me.... Faith ....Chrissy....



Me... Robyn....Chrissy....




So much laughter.... 
although we don't look as though we are I must say.....lol
Faith's gorgeous decorations....





Heather took me to see this show, a birthday gift from her........

A fantastic show.....we loved every minute of it.....



Christmas Eve.....
June popped in with a reindeer biscuit treat.....
Yep it was yummmmmm as well as cute....
Thank you June.....


Heather and Gavan had these enormous steaks for tea Christmas Eve.....
they really enjoy a huge piece of meat.... me not so much.....



A few of my decorations.....


















I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with family and Friends.....
Merry Christmas to you all......
Toodles.....

1 comment:

Maria said...

Loved reading your post and a busy fun time with friends and family.
Lots of beautiful decorations in your home..
Pleased you were spoilt and had a great time.