Thursday, May 03, 2018

Stitching catchup......

Pretty flowers to start my post......


I have been working on my Windchime BOM.....



Also progress with Ruth's Quilt tags......
April's tags.....


4 more circle blocks....


I was very pleased when the number  "7" came up for our Sunday Stitchers UFO challenge......
"Fleur"
is the project I'll be working on and hoping to get heaps done for the month.....
I did have these blocks done some time ago....a long time actually.....

 
Very happy to have added 4 more blocks in the last 2 weeks.....


On Tuesday we .....the Tuesday girls and Jenny .... started a new project together
a quilt called "Flower Garden"
lots and lots of 1" hexies....
So the stitching has begun.....


Naturally we needed muffins for energy.....


First flower done.....


Well that's about it for today.....
Toodles.....

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Wind chime is nice and bright......

Fiona said...

quite an assortment of colours and styles in your sewing..... I love the shape of the dresdens in the windchimes and fleur looks amazing..... well done with the little hexagons- they look fiddly diddly
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Such beautifulk work you are doing Helen,plenty to keep you out of mischief,lol,maybe xx

Susan said...

OMGosh - love "Fleur"...a lot of work
Windchimes is looking wonderful - looking forward to seeing it for real.