Friday, March 02, 2018

Enjoying some quiet time.....

looking back through my latest blog book, lots of great memories.
Funny to check it out as now I see the silly  mistakes and silly things I've said  but it has given me a few giggles this morning......



Lots  of fun with Tom (grandson)


I will be joining FNWF tonight so pop over here if you would like to take part.....

It is nice to be taking a bit of quiet time stitching this morning on Miss Matty's Parlour and I presume that I will be working onit again tonight as well....big project but the end is in sight....sort of lol......
Tools at the ready and a new needle so maybe I will stitch faster.....



Well I'd better get on with it......
Toodles......


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun reading through your blog book Helen,see you tonight my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love looking back over the year in my blog book too. Happy stitching on Miss Matty x

Susan said...

I can imagine the giggles you had - all over again!!!
Happy FNWF..

Chookyblue...... said...

Love my blog books flicking thru memories..... Enjoy your quiet stitching. ....

Maria said...

I've never done a blog book but it would be lovely for you to have...
Happy Stitching.