Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day

 Christmas get together is at my place this year and I'm super excited that we are sharing it with Tom this year......
I messaged this photo to all the family letting them know that I was ready and waiting.....


We do Secret Santa with a $20 limit which really makes for a lot of fun pressies.......
We try to keep Christmas very simple and fun..... no stress ......
Who received a "nerf " gun....woohoooo


Thank you Clayton.....I loveeeee it......
There is nothing more scary than me with a nerf gun.....hehehe 





Tom joining in the spirit with his antlers on.....



Liz did salads and we bought the meats......
we like to share the preparation for the day as much as possible .....
still with the no stress theme.....



Heather made the trifle ......


Rob and Gav looking eager......


Tom and Clayton


How great is this.....

Sylvio and June doing the dishes and Jake  packing  them all away.....



June made very cute Reindeer cup cakes.....
but I gobbled one antler before the photo...... 
naughty aren't I ?
My Boxing Day cuppa and cake.....


More to come soon.....

Toodles.....

3 comments:

Fiona said...

looks like a really fun Christmas... it's so easy to get swallowed in the stress and I really like the idea of $20 secret Santa.... my grandson would love to play nerf guns with you.... I bet Tom had a heap of fun too...

Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen wow what a fun xmas ,love that Tom got to spend it with you all,great pics you can see how much fun everyone is having.
Lol you with a Nerf gun i can see why the family were worried,lol,thankyou for sharing your wonderful day ,happy 2018 xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Less stress the better. Looked like a lovely fun time with family. Bit worried about you toting that nerf gun around lol! Happy New Year Helen x