Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A pre-bowl outing......


I needed to do a pre-bowl ( tenpin that is) as I will be on retreat soon and will miss a Wednesday bowling day.
The Tuesday girls love to join me for a fun time out......

We did finish quite early so what were we to do I ask ???????

check out the "Kingston Butter Factory" of course.......

there is a Museum there which was very interesting and a lovely craft shop full of beautiful handmade goodies..... 







Nor and Teresa....... 
Sandi was sick so she missed out today......



The sign said "no photos thank you".......
but I did get one outside......


Naturally lunch was required after 3 games of tenpin bowling.....

I forgot to get a photo of lunch which is very slack really.....
this big Lizard was hoping to get a few crumbs but alas we were very hungry so no luck for him.


Toodle-oooooo

3 comments:

Susan said...

of course a fun day - haven't been to the butter factory in ...maybe 15+ years - I'll bet you all had fun.

Maria said...

You ladies really know how to have a great day out...
Cute visitor for lunch.

Anonymous said...

lovely pics of a fun day Helen,the butter factory sounds very interesting xx