Sunday, July 16, 2017

My son Robert......


Life often  throws us a few curve balls and early (4am early) Sunday morning my DIL rang to tell us that our Rob had a massive heart attack and was on his way to hospital......
The phone call took my breath away as he is only 47 years old....
He was taken straight to surgery on arrival at the hospital to have 3 stents put in his heart.....
he is having a 4th stent in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.....

He is such a lucky boy and I'm so grateful that he is still here with us.....
I never expected to be sitting in coronary care looking at him in the bed, it usually is Gavan I'm watching.

Love him so much.....
it is so hard to get a photo of him, he hates it.....

so this one I forced him to have with me in 2015.....


Life is pretty trying for Rob and Mel (DIL) at the moment.....

Mel was diagnosed with lung cancer 2 years ago, unfortunately she isn't doing very well at all......

Hopefully life will improve for both of them soon.

I hope to be back with good news soon.....

Toodles.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,so glad Rob is ok what a fright for you all,so sorry to hear about your lovely Mel,my heart goes out to you and Rob.
Take care my friend,sending you lots of love and big hugs xx