Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday Girls Christmas party


We had another great day together this time for our Christmas party....

Firstly gift giving at Sandi's house..... very festive house.....




We have a Christmas Bonbon challenge....

fill and decorate a Bonbon with 
a Christmas decoration
a treat
fat 1/8 fabric
a Christmas button
lace or ribbon........
 not an easy task I can tell you...

Don't they look great....


This is the one I decorated


and this is the one I received
from Teresa


How ever did she get these gifts inside the Bonbon


Teresa and Sandi gave me these wonderful canisters.....
Love them, thank you girls


Nor gave me these terrific gifts....
thanks heaps Nor. love them


Then it was off to the "Fox and Hounds" pub for Christmas lunch....


Unfortunately Nor wasn't able to join us so it was just these 2 scally wags and me.
Look a bit quiet don't they ?


Looks can be deceiving.....


I was there honestly.......

 Naturally we all enjoyed a "Foxy Lady" drink.....
OMG they are soooo good.


Mmmmm great roast lunch....


followed by Christmas Pudding of course....


I didn't get any photos inside the pub but did get this one of the bus.....

I wonder what they have in mind for it.......
Inside the pub  is decorated so well with heaps of English Antiques and Collectibles


Thanks for such a wonderful day girls....heaps of fun as usual....

It was also our opening day for the "No Fuss Swappers".....

Bah Humbug swap
I received my gifts from Lyn (O'Faigh)
Thank you Lyn....
treats didn't last long, the mug and mug rug have been put to use already. 


I sent to Dzintra
a great fun swap....



I also had a surprise in the mail from the lovely Shez.....
a gorgeous ornie..... thank you so much, just love it.


I have only had one finish that I can show at this stage.... 
the others being secrets of course

I just love this bag....
a Gail Pan design....  


well that is it for me today.....
Toodles.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,so glad you had a wonderful birthday ,the Fox and Hound looks like a fun place to go with the girls.
I love your new Bag,the fabric looks fantastic as does the stitching,so glad you like your ornament,Merry Xmas my friend xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

WHAT A GREAT p0st Helen......my mug certainly got a work out over the last few days!