Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tuesday catch up and a bit of Splendid......


Our lovely Tuesday girl "Teresa" left us to go on holiday to the top end of Australia.......
 and look at this beautiful piece of fabric, what a wonderful colour.
The necklace is just beaut as well.....
Thanks so much Teresa, I love them....
Ohhh I do love pressies.....


A little stitching went on but we had to hear all about Teresa's holiday.....
Miss Matty's Parlour hexies.....


I had a little outing with Sandi and of course the only photo I have is food......


Tuesday this week .....

Oooooops  I was supposed to be in charge of morning tea so I quickly made this Banana bread while they were here.....just as well it was at my place.....
It was yummie too.....
I did stitch not that you can tell from all these food photos......



Now to a bit of serious stuff.....

The Splendid Sampler.....

Block 44



 Block 46


Block 48


Block 49


Block 50


 I'm adding money to my mistake tin which good or maybe not so good......
depends on how you look at it.....lol

Well that's it for today.....

Toodles.....




3 comments:

Fiona said...

so fun to hear all about Teresa's holiday - I will do so soon! Great blocks.. they are all looking so pretty

Hugz

Maria said...

Teresa's gifts are gorgeous as are your SS blocks...
Hmmm! nice Banana Bread...

Chookyblue...... said...

I had wondered if the missing Tues girl was ever going to return.......