Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Happy mail.....


Another swap bites the dust......

yes it was from our "No Fuss Swappers" blog.....

the theme this time was...."Kitchen Kapers".....

the items for this were
 tea towel
 spatula
cookie cutter
 cookie
and recipe card with one of your own favourite recipe on it.

I was very lucky to have Kaye  sending to me.....


However did she know that the main colour in my kitchen was green....
clever girl I think.


Isn't the rabbit cookie cutter cute.... bit hard to see there really but take if from me he is cute.
I will have to give this recipe a go soon.
Foccaccia Buns.

What a you beaut Tea Towel....


Thanks so much Kaye... loved them.

I sent to Sue... Kiwikid....


How funny is that.... I also sent a rabbit cookie cutter in my parcel...


My recipe was one given to me by a lovely lady that I worked with when I was only 17 years old,
it's called " Lazy Man's cake" it became a family favourite here in my house, especially with my children.
This lovely lady Joyce sadly passed away just a couple of months ago  at 92years young.....


It was a fun swap and a  very very simple no stress swap.

I had some happy mail this week....



Also this terrific  kit from Sandy at Shiralee Stitches


I love small projects and intend doing more of them this year.....
Well once again I'm " outta here" so 

Toodles.....






6 comments:

De said...

Very nice indeed!
Love Sandy's pincushion kit .. Im so tempted ..

Maria said...

Fabulous swap gifts both sent and received.....
Great mail and the pincushion does look really nice....

Anonymous said...

Good morning my lovely friend,wow what awesome gifts sent and received,lol,i sent a rabbit cookie cutter too,rabbits were very popular with this swap,lol.
What a lovely story about your cake,would it be alright to share it with us on another post one day,it sounds like a nice easy one to make when i visit the grandies,hope you have a lovely day Helen,and this sure was a fun swap :)

Anthea said...

Really fab swap gifts sent & received Helen... love the history of the recipe you sent... enjoy your new little project! x

Kaisievic said...

So glad that you liked the swap gifts. The foccaccia bun recipe is one that I have made a lot this year and they have turned out really well, each time. So sorry that I forgot the cookie and I also forgot to take pics before I sent the parcel, so I hope you don't mind that I have borrowed a couple of your for my blog post. hugs, Kaye

kiwikid said...

Loved the swap goodies you sent me Helen...thank you very much. I think the spatula might hang in the kitchen it is much too pretty to use. I had to giggle, I bought the same pincushion kit to make!